Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Quotes from Jamaica...compiled by Alex Muench

We are running on pure Godliness – J. Scheibe
You da boss – Steve
BUCKET - Everyone
Ya Mon – Everyone
Shake a tower (and other bodily functions) - Bryan Van Westen
Why’s my bed SoOaAkkeEdD!!! – Bryan Van Westen
Andy, eyes above the waist. – Ryan…What? – Andy
Natalie give it back. Mark has chocolate doodoo on his shorts. – Doug (while asleep)
Stop putting boulders in the buckets. – Tarri Stanzer
Yeah. – Andy A.
Hey Stephen, can I move? Why? Because my bed stinks. – Andy A and Stephen Stoll
Did you hear the dogs last night? – Gretchen Fulmer
Pits to double chesty!!! No that’s for women. –John Brugger/Stephen Stoll
Yeeeaaa Yeeeaaa!!! – Steve
My names Jake and I like pudding. – Jake Scheibe
Your hair is bleeding into your shirt. – John Brugger
Aggggsellent – Jason with southern accent
You are sooo greasy. – Alex Muench
Stephen, you are a Nancy Boy. – John Brugger
I gotta go toilet. – Jason
No, not you Stephen, the cool Steve. – Tom Hazenfield
Tom, how do you spell the last half of your name…”field”. Doug/Tom
Dig it like Doug. – Mark
He’s awake, I heard him move. – Ryan
UUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH...grabthebucket! - Krissy
Okie Dokie! – Okie Dokie
I’ll see you tomorrow…unless I die! – Okie Dokie

No comments:

Post a Comment