Thursday, July 21, 2011

D.R. 2011 July31-August 7

The team is doing final preparations for our project with Time Ministries in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.

1 final team meeting.
Packing.
Praying.
Resting.
Final money.
Details details details.

I am so pumped to be a part of this team and I am so grateful for the phenomenal leaders that are on this trip; and I am not just talking about the adults. I am talking about the college students and high school students.

Here is what I know:

  • God is at work already
  • God will be with us there (Joshua 1:9)
  • God is calling us to love
  • Joining with God in this project could be one of the biggest life-changing events for so many people, both there and here

You can follow our team daily on this blog. It will include pictures, stories, videos, testimonies, and updates from students.

Sign up to follow, email your friends and families the link so they can follow and PRAY PRAY PRAY for all of us. Thank you for your support, encouragement, and love.

Live. Love.

Much love,

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment