as we depart from JCSD.
Jeanette: this was a really great experience and i hate leaving these children and leaving this school. The orphanage made me thought about how lucky i am to have my family who is always there for me no matter what. Ill miss Jamaica and the people in it.
Vicki: i will really miss this place. i made so many new friends. the orphanage really changed my life. seeing those kids and the kids here. i don't want to leave, but i hope to come back to see how far the school is coming.
Jess & Ericka -- Dear parents, we will be back to the US sometime during Christmas. See you then :)) ..oh and doug too!
Krissy & Jess Bruni: We love all the people and the school here in Jamaica. We hope to come back and visit here and see the progress they have made. It is going to be hard to leave but we are ready to make a difference at home!!
Tom & Kari: Jamaica was amazing! The hardest part of the trip was leaving the orphanage and saying goodbye to the other team and workers. We learned so much and had so much fun. At least we have one more day on the beach! :) We miss our family and friends a lot. See you soon!!!
Doug - There are so many cool people here and we really wish we could bring them back with us.
Jordan- Jamaica was indescribable! The experiences will be remembered forever. Watching the kids from North Carolina leave was sadder then expected, but the hardest part will be leaving the amazing people that work here everyday. I don't want to leave!! Can't wait to be home to share all of my experiences.
Stephen - Look out Wisconsin! We're bringing the experience back!
Kaitlin- I have no words to describe this trip. The people have made a lasting impression and I will never forget them. The children at the orphanage definitely opened my eyes and made this trip memorable. I hope I can come back in 2 years with everyone and help out again. I miss my family and I'm excited to come home and tell everyone what happened. Btw mom and dad, the dog stole my hiking boot and i cant find it anywhere! :(
Molly- I wish i could stay...seeing the kids leave was the hardest thing to do. Then becoming great friends with new people we worked with all week and seeing them go...i cant even describe it. But we are bringing home so much and i cant wait to share with everyone! See you all when we get back!
Andy- Absolutely incredible experience! Can't wait to get back to Wisconsin, but we are all going to miss Jamaica!! Yea Mon!!
Cody- I had a fun time here. The work was fun. The people were great. There was good teamwork in the work. Even though I'm away from my family. The Status people are my heavenly family. I met some people from North Carolina and they were great people. I can't wait to get back home to Wisconsin. I had a lot of fun in Jamaica. To the LeCount Family I'll be home soon.
Bryan - I'm sunburned but I'm alive :D
Kaeli - This was an amazing experience and I wish I could stay, but I cant wait to get home and see everyone!
Mark: Jess, Gracey, and Abbey, I LOVE YOU!!!
And to all of you, Much Love,
Mark
So awesome to hear from all of you! Have fun today and can't wait to see you tomorrow....yes Ericka that means you....I'm sorry but we just miss you too much to have you stay there til Christmas!
ReplyDelete-Judy
And Doug too!!
ReplyDeleteJacob, are you on this trip or did you go to the Dominican to play baseball?
ReplyDeleteIt makes us sad that you're leaving such good memories, but we can't wait to share them with you! We love you so much and can't wait to see you. Travel safe!
ReplyDeleteDale and Dawn
Kaitlin... FIND that dog! :)
ReplyDelete