So the benches (all 12) are put together. All the material is ready to be packed up tonight after we go to church. The Time team here doesn't remember any team getting the amount of work done in the amount of time it took us. Kudos to all the students. You should be VERY proud of their work and their heart.
I am attaching pics of the work done today.
Later today we are going to the market and a church service. I can't wait to experience worship (D.R. Style). Thanks and keep up the prayers for health and for weather. It is pouring out right now and we want it decent enough to put up the building tomorrow.
Much Love,
Mark


Wow...wow...wow!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kristin
Dawn says (I can"t get computer to work) - Great work everyone... Status Rocks!!! Molly I've been sitting by the computer since you left... waiting to hear what you want to say to your mother... and you ask if Marissa got her license??? I love you too, and yes she got it!
ReplyDeleteAlso, what's with the tongue hanging out on every picture? Do you think you're Michael Jordan? Grandpa will be so proud of the building you're doing!
Our prayers are endless here and will continue until you get home! Love to all... Dawn
hmm, musta fell asleep trying to log in last night. You guys are awesome! I love you Hanna and Brady even if you don't want to send a message home.
ReplyDeleteMolly, be assured it's a genetic thing, and I think Brady outgrew it, but they can blame it on their grandpa. :P
DR beach towels make for a nice momento (late to hear now I know)
Have fun at the market and church service. We will pray that the weather allows you to put the church up tomorrow! Enjoy...
ReplyDeleteDiane
Wow! Great job guys! Hard working Wisconsin students, you guys totally rock!! Wish I could be there to experience worship D.R. style! Guess what? Channel 12 was at Brooklife today about noon interviewing Jason and Jennifer Conklin about our amazing students in D.R. Love you James!
ReplyDeleteMom
Hey Makenna....I'm lovin' the shades you're wearing.
ReplyDeleteI wish I was there with you. So proud of all of you :) Can't wait to hear how amazing church is. Bring home some new songs and moves for Xtreme Kids! (Jacob....are you still with the group or did you find that minor league team we were talking about?)
ReplyDeleteGreat Job everyone! Very impressive and way to set the bar high! We now will expect you all to perform work around the house at this level when you return home.... Anxious to hear about how Church was and see the photos and/or video.
ReplyDeleteYour missions trip was highlighted on the Channel 12 news at 6:00PM tonight talking about your building of the church and "survival" of TS Emily!
Leaders, thanks again for taking time out of your schedules to give all of our kids this experience to Serve Him. Kamryn, love you lots and proud of you! God Bless! Jim PS Mom says love you to the big dipper!
GWANT!!! I can't wait to show PaPa Hohe the pictures of you using the power tools!! It may just bring a little tear to his eye!! I'm so so so proud of you (guys) that it is making my heart wanna burst open! In fact, when I grow up, I wanna be you...or Kylie....or Courtney... :o). Keep moving those mountains and making a difference!! I love you too much!!
ReplyDeleteHi Kylie and Coutney!! Your family has been swimming in my pool EVERY day since you left while you guys are slaving away!! It's just not right.........ok, I lied, but I/we will have to hear all about your amazing trip while we float around a bit! Be nice to my Gwanters! :o). Xo
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOkay we are trying this blog thing again and hope this works! So if you are reading this we just want you all to know how proud we are of our team. You guys are doing an amazing job and cant wait to hear all the stories when you get home. We are praying for all of you and a safe return as the week comes to an end. Have a great time erecting the church and you all should be so proud of yourselves! We love you Greg and Tom!
ReplyDeleteDave & Cody Hazenfield
Amazing!!!! It makes us so proud to know that you have worked so hard and completed so much in such a short period of time! We can't even begin to tell you how proud we are! We are looking forward to hearing your stories of this amazing journey! We wish that we could be there to experience it with you! We love and miss you Ali and Joey!
ReplyDeleteXOXO Bob and Kim Beisbier