Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Messages for some of the team

Here are some messages from some of the team as we start off the day:

Gracey: Hey Mom!!!! :) I miss you and I've not been kidnapped by Mexican Drug Lords...yet. Tell Abbey I miss her and she's "awesome" See you soon!!!!! 

Jack: Don't expect me to get on that plane.

Hataya:Tell dad that I miss my bed.

Kate: Mom, Dad, Jon, Erik!!! Miss you all! Dad and Erik have fun in Colorado! The labor although hard is a lot of fun with the encouragement of everyone! Can't wait to tell you all about it. 

Our passage for today is John 13:34-35. We are preparing for another long, hard day of labor. Pray that God would give us strength and calm our muscles. That for all the comments. The team loves them!

Much love. 

Mark


5 comments:

  1. Hello Team! You're amazing! What joy to hear that you are focused on loving one another as you work hard to serve the Lover of our souls! Hallelujah! The light of the world is shining in you and through you!

    Matthew 5:14-16 (The Message)

    “Here’s another way to put it: You’re (in Mexico) to be light, bringing out the God-colors in the world. God is not a secret to be kept. (You're) going public with this, as public as a city on a hill. (Jesus says) If I make you light-bearers, you don’t think I’m going to hide you under a bucket, do you? I’m putting you on a light stand. Now that I’ve put you there on a hilltop, on a light stand---shine!

    Pressing on in prayer for your "radiant faces" and well exercised muscles!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack - Looks like you are working hard. Keep up the good work AND have fun.
    Love, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack - Adam and the puppies and I say hi! Hope you're having a good time, and we're glad you're getting this great experience. We know you're working hard, and you're doing a great job!

    Love,
    Amy & Adam (and Abby, Taylor & Trin) =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate, We all are so excited for you, can't wait to hear of your adventures. May you continue to be a vessel of God's Blessings. Love Erik n Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kate!! We miss you too! God bless you while you do His work. Love you lots and lots.

    Mom and Jon

    ReplyDelete